By pass pruners usually work exactly like a pair of scissors, with two blades "passing by" each other to make the cut. At least one of the blades will be curved: a convex upper blade with either a concave or straight lower one.
• Rotating Handle
• Hardened Steel Blade with rust Preventing coating
• Solid forged lightweight aluminum alloy handles
• A rubber cushion and shock absorber prevents wrist fatigue
• Stainless steel coil spring.
• Thumb Oprated safety lock.
• Total length 225mm with cutting capacity 15 mm